Setting New Standards
Beyond Bricklaying was established in Perth over a decade ago. The founder, Tim March noticed the decline of quality, service and professionalism accepted in today’s market and booming building trade and as such saw an opportunity to provide a higher level of tradesmen and service – Beyond Bricklaying was born.
Tim’s passion and vision is communicated to his staff at every level and has attracted tradesmen from all over the world who are eager to be part of a Company who recognizes and rewards skilled and experienced tradesmen. Tim’s mission is to revive the once highly respected profession of bricklaying when skill, knowledge, quality and attention to detail were a necessity.
Beyond Bricklaying supports the trade with many personnel and professional systems:
- Full time administration staff.
- Quantity surveyors.
- Access to all building materials and products, with delivery drivers on call from our sister company BEYOND CEMENT AND TOOL SALES Pty Ltd.
- Fully owned plant and equipment, scaffolding, site sheds, site offices etc.
- Test and tag machines with licensed operators.
- Tradesmen certifications in: manatou / folk lift operations, tilt panel awareness, working at heights, EWP, confined spaces, dogman, scissor lifts and more.
- All supervisors are certified in first aid.
- A dedicated and professionally organised team who arrive on site well in advance of bricklayers, bricks and all materials ensuring a clean concrete slab/site to measure and mark out and to ensure all measurements are precise – all avoiding down time.
- A skilled labourer is on site during loading of bricks for proper placement to maximise productivity.
- All supervisors complete setup the day before bricklayers arrive to maximise productivity.
- We have our own in house Quality Manager, committed to thoroughly inspecting all projects during and before our teams leave site. This service not only prevents return visits to site but also enforces the Beyond Bricklaying vision and allows the builder to focus on the job at hand.
- Specialist teams, well-rehearsed in Northwest and Regional Projects.
Our reputation in the North West precedes itself with jobs completed in Karratha, Cunderdin, Carnarvon, Kalgoorlie and Port Hedland. We have the capability and capacity to supply and install anywhere in Australia.
Health, Safety & Environment
At Beyond Bricklaying we are committed to conducting all our activities in a manner that protects the Health and Safety of our own workforce, as well as all stakeholders on and off site. We are passionate about our care for the environment and ensure that every member of our workforce knows and understands the need for correct storage and disposal of waste materials.
Beyond Bricklaying is proud to have achieved an outstanding safety record, without any major incidents or accidents.
We are available to tender on any upcoming projects. Please add us to your tender lists or forward any necessary information to:
- Master Builders Association
- Accredited Suppliers of all Boral Midland Brick products
- Accredited Suppliers of all Cockburn Cement products
- Accredited Suppliers of all masonry sundry items
- Nominated for the MBA Ric New Medal Award
- Nominated for the 40 Under 40 Award